Scheduler (cron). Technical details (ISPmanager)
While adding a new cron job into the file with a username located in the directory (the path to this directory is specified in the path CronTabsDir parameter), a separate line is added. It contains the cron job execution time and the command with parameters. The execution time may include :
- @hourly - the cron job will be executed on the selected hours.
- @dayly - the cron job will be executed on the selected days at 12:00 p.m.
- @weekly - the cron job will be executed every Sunday.
- @monthly- the cron job will be executed on the selected months.
- @yearly- the cron job will be executed on January, 1.
- @reboot - the cron job will be executed after every operating system reboot.
- x x x x x - job will on the specified period. "x" can be changed into either figures or the "*" symbols.
An e-mail address for cron job reports is specified in the MAILTO variable of the same file as follows