Servers are used to host services, such as web hosting, dedicated server, game servers, that. a customer orders,
This module can be used for servers management: you can add and configure a new server, edit its parameters, specify associated packages and view its current load statistics.
- View a list of servers
- Create new server
- Edit server
- Delete server
- Filter the server list
- Server load statistics
- Server configuration
- Go to server
- Enable server - use this server for placing new orders
- Disable the server
View a list of servers
- ID - server unique identifier.
- Name - server name.
- Datacenter - name of the datacenter where the server is housed
- Control panel - control panel installed on the server.
- Statistics - date when the server statistical information was collected. The dates written in red show current data.
- Usage - the number of the customers placed on the server (used/limit)
- Load - percentage of the server resources usage.
- Status - current server status:
- - the server is active, and you can use it for managing your customers and their services.
- - the server is not active, and you cannot use it for managing your customers and their services.
Create new server
To create a new server, click the "New" icon and fill out the following form.
Depending on the selected control panel, the form may vary. The main fields are as follows:
The Basic tab
- Datacenter - select a Datacenter , where the server will be placed (only in BILLmanager Corporate).
- Control panel - select a control panel to be installed on the server.
- Server name - provide the name for the server.
- Control panel URL - provide the URL to the control panel.
- User - provide the username to access the control panel.
- Password - provide the password to access the control panel.
- Administrative contact - provide an administrator or department who will receive notifications concerning this server.
- Limit on the number of accounts - provide the maximum number of clients that can be housed on the newly created server.
- Apply to new orders - select the check box to allow customers to choose this server when making an order.
The Configuration Tab
The field may contain configuration parameters of the server.
- Renewal - select the check box to enable the processing module to renew services.
- Edit parameters - select the check box to enable the processing module to edit parameters of services.
- Error notifications - select the check box to submit a trouble ticket to the Support center if an error occurs when processing the service.
To edit a server, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete a server, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the server by clicking OK on the following form.
Filter the server list
You can use the list filter to search the information about server by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the server's ID, name, datacenter, control panel, project, and status.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by server. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.
The function is used to refresh the server's configuration. Select the required server and click the "Server configuration" icon. Confirm that you want to refresh the configuration by clicking OK on the following from.