Registered users can submit trouble tickets to the specialists of our Technical support. The Support center module is intended for the technical support automation. In this module you can use a wide range of features for managing your users' trouble tickets.
There are four user types that may submit tickets to the Support center:
- Control panel administrator may use the support center to process problem reports of his resellers and users, or users of his resellers, and submit tickets to the control panel user accounts.
- Reseller may use the support center to process trouble tickets posted by his users' tickets and submit tickets to his administrator.
- User may use the support center to process trouble tickets sent by his FTP accounts and mailboxes owners. A user may submit new tickets to a reseller or a control panel administrator.
- FTP accounts and Mailbox users may use the support center in order to post tickets for their users they belong to.
If a user has provided his e-mail address in the Control panel settings, all the tickets submitted to him by other accounts will be automatically sent to a specified e-mail address.
All trouble tickets are grouped by the subject. It helps to trace the history of answers. Once the problem is resolved, it should be placed to the archive.
- View a list of tickets
- Create new ticket
- View ticket details
- Move to archive
- Closed tickets
- Ticket categories (not available for FTP-users)
View a list of tickets
- ID - ticket unique identifier.
- From - user who submitted the ticket.
- Subject - brief description of the problem.
- Priority - how urgent and important your problem is:
- Status - current status of the problem:
- Open - the selected ticket has not been answered yet.
- Solved - the problem has been already resolved. The user can locate it to the archive or write more message concerning the same subject.
- Closed - the ticked has been answered by a technical support specialist.
- Category - pre-defined problem subject, such Technical or Marketing. It allows to assign a ticket to one of the support center stuff member. More information on how to create and manage such categories can be found here.
- Last post - date and time when the last message in this ticket was submitted.
Create new ticket
To create a new ticket, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Subject - briefly describe your issue.
- Priority - define how urgent or important your problem is.
- Category - from the drop-down menu select a category that will allow you to facilitate a trouble ticket creation and processing.
- Message body - describe your issue. Please, provide as much details, as possible. The more information you provide about your problem, the easier it will be for the technical support staff to assist you. it will help technical specialists to solve your problem.
View ticket details
With this function you may view details of a trouble ticket or answer the user who submitted this ticket. Locate the required ticket, click the "Edit" icon and fill out the form:
- Subject - enter a short description of the problem.
- Priority - change the priority of the problem.
- Category - from the drop-down menu select a category associated with this ticket.
- History - in this field you can see questions and answers concerning the subject specified. Each message contains a username and date when it was submitted.
- Message body - enter your text concerning the problem.
If the ticket was submitted by a user to his reseller or administrator, the ticket status will be automatically changed into "open". If it was located in the Closed tickets, it will be moved to the list of active tickets.
If the ticket was submitted by an administrator to his reseller or user, or by a reseller to his user, the ticket status will be changed into "solved".
Once an administrator has answered a ticket, this ticket will be moved to the Closed tickets module and its status will be changed to "answered".
Move to archive
Once a problem described in a ticket has been resolved, it should be removed to the archive. Locate the required ticket and click the "Delete" icon. Once you are done, you can locate this ticket in the Closed tickets module and open it again, if necessary.