One of the most popular and effective survey interviewing methodologies istelephone surveying. This will allow you to rapidly contact with your respondents, elicit more complete and substantive answers from respondents as well as ask for clarification and elaboration concerning responses.
If you selected "Call to customer" method when creating a new survey in the Surveys module, the newly create survey will be available in this module. You can view questions for respondents, interview them, and so on.
- View a list of surveys
- View survey
- Delete survey
- Filter by customer
- Set filter
- Delayed surveys
- Switch to user panel
View a list of surveys
- Survey - name of the customer survey that was created in the Surveys module.
- Customer - customer of the billing panel to be interviewed.
- City - city where the customer is registered.
- Language - customer's language.
- Balance of account - customer's balance of account.
- Date - date and time when the survey was created.
To view the information about the customer and interview him, select the survey and click the "Edit" icon:
The Customer information tab
- Contact person - contact person.
- Verified phone - customer's phone number.
- Company - customer's company.
- Username - username this customer uses to log in to the control panel.
- Personal account - customer's current balance of account.
- delay for - select the check box and provide a period in days to interview the customer later.
- Services - list of products and services the customer purchased (including their Ids, current statuses, and so on).
- Comments - you may provide additional information related to this customer.
The Question tab
- Introduction - this field contains the text you have specified in the "Introduction" field when creating a new survey.
- Comment - add comments related to this answer.
- New answer - enter the customer's answer if he has provided a different answer that is not included into the list of pre-defined answers.
- Conclusion - this field contain the text you have specified in the "Conclusion" field when creating a new survey.
- Interesting answer - select this check box if you think this is the interesting answer.
To delete a telephone survey, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the survey by clicking OK on the following form.
Filter by customer
You can use this function to set filter by customer. Click the "Filter" icon. Then the filter will be set throughout the billing.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by customer. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking "Remove filter" button.
You can use the list filter to search the information about telephone survey by specific parameters. To initiate searching, click the "Filter" icon and fill out the form. You do not need to fill out all the fields. The search can be carried out by the name, language, balance of account and date.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by the telephone survey. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking "Remove filter" button.
Switch to user panel
Sometimes You may need to access the control panel with user access privileges. Select it from the list and click the "Enter" icon.
Once logged in, You may view and manage the control panel as the selected customer.
To return to your login level, click the link next to the welcome line.