This module can be used to monitor detailed traffic consumption per your dedicated server for a selected period of time. The traffic report depends on how statistics is collected:
- NetFlow is a network protocol for collecting IP traffic information. If Netflow is used, you will see the network traffic usage statistics collected by IP-address assigned to your dedicated servers.
- Network traffic collection based on SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol). In this case statistics is collected by a network switch for all the IP-addresses of a dedicated server.
- View traffic information
- Edit report period
- View detailed report per server
- View detailed report per IP-address
View traffic information
- ID - unique identifier of the dedicated server .
- Name - domain name of the dedicated server.
- IP-address - IP-address assigned to this dedicated servers. If you monitor the network traffic with Netflow, the list of your dedicated server IP-addresses will be shown. If you do not use the analyser, the SNMP values will display .
- Incoming - amount of the incoming traffic for the specified period.
- Outgoing - amount of the outgoing traffic for the specified period.
- Bandwidth usage (outgoing) - so called 95th percentile is used, i.e. load average during 95% of the time is counted. 5% maximums are dropped out.
- Bandwidth usage (incoming) - so called 95th percentile is used, i.e. load average during 95% of the time is counted. 5% maximums are dropped out.
Edit report period
With this function you may view and edit traffic statistics over a certain period. Select the required record from the list click the "Filter" icon:
- Start date - enter a start date for the reporting period ( e.g. 2004-02-13 (February 13, 2004)).
- End date - enter an end for the reporting period (e.g. 2004-02-13 (February 13, 2004)).
- Unit of measure - enter a unit of measure your traffic statistics will be displayed in.
- Group by date - statistics is collected by IP-address. Alternatively, it can be collected by date.
Once the filter is set, a new Remove filter icon will appear. Clicking this icon will cancel the filter.
View detailed report per server
To view a detailed report on traffic usage per each day of the month, click the "Edit" icon. A new window will appear displaying traffic usage per days.
View detailed report per IP-address
To view a detailed report on traffic usage per IP-address, click the "Edit" icon. A new window will appear displaying detailed information concerning traffic usage.