Units of measure
The module can be used to manage the units of measure. The customers will use them when ordering products and services in BILLmanager. In this module you can add new units of measure, edit and delete existing ones, if necessary. Besides, you can provide special rates of units of measure that will allow you to use your own ones (not only those provided in the billing panel) when creating add-ons for the packages.
See also BILLmanager initial setup.
- View a list of units of measure
- Create new unit of measure
- Edit unit of measure
- Delete unit of measure
View a list of units of measure
- ID - unique identifier of the unit of measure.
- Name - name of the unit of measure.
Create new unit of measure
To create a new unit of measure, click the "New" icon and fill out the form:
- Name - enter the name for a new unit of measure .
- Internal name - enter the internal name that will be used in the system.
- Has a relation to - select a relate unit of measure.
- Relation - use integer to provide the ratio.
Edit unit of measure
To edit a unit of measure, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
Delete unit of measure
To delete a unit of measure, select it from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the unit of measure by clicking OK on the following form.