User's access permissions
This module can be used to view a detailed list of user's access permissions to the billing modules and modify them, if necessary.
Once you have added a new user you can choose the modules of the the control panel that he will be allowed to access. For example, you may allow the user to access only the Finance sections (such as, "Payments", "Invoices", etc.).
You cannot change the superuser privileges (you selected the "Superuser" check box when creating this user type).
- Back to the users list
- View a list of access permissions
- Permission details
- Grant access to the selected billing function
- Deny access to the selected billing function
View a list of access permissions
- Name - name of the BILLmanager module
- Function - name of the control panel's function associated with this module.
- Permissions - current status:
The user can view a detailed list of access permissions to the billing module. Select the field and click the "Privilege" icon. The form with more detailed information will appear.