Users are accounts that a customer creates for performing operations in the billing panel. Each customer can create several users according to his needs.
This module can be used to view the information about your users, create new ones, edit their properties and delete them, if necessary. You can change users' access privileges as well.
- View a list of users
- Create new user
- Edit user parameters
- Delete user
- Enable the selected user
- Disable the selected user
- Contact information
- User's access permissions
- Set filter
View a list of users
- ID - user unique identifier.
- Username - username that is used to log in to the billing system.
- Full name - real name of the user that is used for addressing to him.
- E-mail - user's e-mail address for notifications. You can choose a notification you want to receive in Notification subscription module.
- Status - current user status:
Create new user
To create a new user, click the "New" icon and fill in the following form:
- Username - enter a username to access the billing system.
- Full name - enter a full name of this user.
- Email - enter a user's email for notifications. You can choose notifications you want to receive in the Notification subscription module.
- Receive - provide a time range when you want to receive sms notifications.
- Password - enter a password to access the billing system. The password can be randomly generated by the system. To get one, click a special button next to the field.
- Re-type password - retype the password to ensure it has been entered correctly. If it was randomly generated, confirmation is set automatically.
- Superuser - select the check box to grant the user with superuser permissions (he will be allowed to use all the modules of the billing system).
Edit user parameters
To edit a user, locate the one you wish to edit, click the "Edit" icon and modify the settings you want to change.
To delete the user, select him from the list and click the "Delete" icon. Confirm that you wish to delete the user by clicking OK on the following form.
Filters allow you to use only the relevant data to your specific task instead of carrying heavy information that could slow your application.
To set filter by user, select it from the list and click the "Filter" icon.
Once the filter is set, the list will be filtered by the selected user. You can clear the filter that you have previously set by clicking the "Remove filter" button.