The "Wish list" module allows customers to contribute to software development. Here you can view a list of features to be developed, vote for those to be included into the ISPsystem products and submit your feature request.
The number of available votes depends on the nominal value (discounts are not included) of the software license a customer purchases. The more licenses you purchase, the more votes you will get. Customers can add any number of votes for features they need.
Every month developers draw up a plan, which includes the tasks with the highest priority. The priority is not strictly set, everything depends on the list's status and labour intensity.
View a list of features
- ID - task unique identifier.
- Name - name of the feature or option to be added or modified.
- Date - date when the feature was requested.
- Votes - number of votes that have already been given to this feature.
- Labour intensity - proportion of labour in the total inputs to a productive process.
- Priority - task priority. It is calculates as follows: "Votes" are divided by "Labour intensity". The higher the priority, the sooner the development will start.
- Status - current status of the feature request:
- Vote - customers can vote for this feature.
- In progress - this feature is being developed.
- Test - this is being tested.
- Added - this feature has been tested and implemented. It will be available in the next version of the software product. The feature will remain on the list for one months and then it will be removed not to overload the list.
This form can be used to register a new feature request. To do so, click the "New" icon and fill out the form. Please, read carefully the information on the form.
To register a new improvement or feature you need to give not less than 10 votes for it. Once you have sent a request, it will be processed and will be displayed on the Wish list for other users to vote for it. It may take up to one week to process your feature request. If we consider this feature not to be a perspective line of development of our software, we won't develop it and the task won't be included into the Wish list. Note, that the votes you gave for this feature won't be returned.
- Name - provide a name of the feature you want to add or modify.
- Description - describe in more detail the function you want to add or modify.
- Available votes - number of votes that has been already given to this feature.
- Add my vote - specify how many votes you want to add for this feature. You must provide at least 10 votes.
To view a detailed description of a feature, select it and click the "Info" icon. The first three fields are read only.
- Name - name of the feature to be developed or modified.
- Description - detailed information about the feature.
- Available votes - number of votes that have been already given for this feature.
- Add my vote - specify how many votes you want to add for this feature.
Vote for features
Using this function you can vote for the features you need. To do that, select it, click the "Vote" icon and fill out the form:
The selected features will be listed on the form.
- Available votes - number of votes that that have been already given for this feature.
- Add my vote - specify how many votes you want to add for this feature. One vote is provided by default.
Clicking the "Refresh" icon will update the list of feature requests.
If you server sends requests from the IP-address other than that to which the license is obtained, you won't be able to vote. We are sorry, but we have to apply this security measure. You can solve the issue only by trying to set up the network on your server.